The Marshal's Promise Newest Review


The Marshal's Promise recieved a 4 star review in the May issue of the Romantic Times Book Review Magazine. A 4 star means "Compelling-page turner"!! I don't mind telling you I am thrilled!!

I love when people read my books and enjoy them. Giving them a "good" review on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Private blogs and websites, is one way to show me and the rest of the world that you thought I did a good job!

Thank you to RT reviewer Susan Mobley for this wonderful review! You made my day, week, and so far... Month!

I'm curious, do you use the reviews in RT to help you decide which books to buy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing
I really like

Rhonda Gibson said...

Thank you for stopping by :) I'm glad you like it :D

Kristena Tunstall said...

Rhonda, I just read "The Marshal's Promise" as I said I would and let me tell you I am a true lover of the book. I hope this is a three part series as you need to have a book for Eliza and Hannah to find their men as well.

I love everything about it. It was just so good. Just let me know what else you need me to do to promote the book for you. I'd be happy to.

Rhonda Gibson said...

Thank you so much, Kristena! I appreciate your kind words. Yes, there are stories for Eliza and Hannah. Eliza's will be out some time next Spring, I'll let you know as soon as I have a release date. As for Hannah, I have to get a proposal in for her before we find out if the editors want her story too. So I best get to writing :) Thanks again!