Writing is Easy ... Really? Is that what you think?

Writers, write....

Except, sometimes they get stuck.




This is what happened to me. I was writing along and wanted a scene where my hero and heroine could have a "date". Not just any date, but a date where they would be alone and could talk about some things that they really needed to talk about.

You're probably thinking, so send them on a date. What's your problem?

My problem... The year is 1886. The time is Spring. I didn't want the "normal" date for these two. You know, picnic, dance, or social event. No, I wanted something really special.

And so for several days now, I've been praying, "Lord, help me out here. I don't know what I want but I want something special."

Today He gave me my break through!

So tonight I am happily writing a very romantic scene/date.

And you thought writing was easy?

Laughing, sometimes it is. Sometimes, not so much.

No comments: