Happy News!

A couple of days ago, my daughter texted me and asked if her dad and I had already eaten dinner. I told her yes and asked why? She simply said. "Oh, Ok."

This is not unusual. We often don't answer a question if we're in a rush, so I  just figured they were planning on eating with us but since we'd eaten moved on with their plans.

About an hour later, they showed up at our house. This was unusual. We live in a small community and they live in "town" and don't normally come out. So, you can imagine my surprise at their sudden visit. My eleven year old grand daughter, I call her Miss Bee, came to my cottage and said Mom and Dad want you to come to the house. Still, I'm not catching on. I know something is up but had no idea what.

My daughter gave me a card and said,  "read this out loud Mom." Now my daughter is a great writer, so I read.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
It's been eleven years...
But now we have
Something NEW!!!!!

Yes, I am going to be Mimi to another beautiful grandbaby! I am over the moon happy for my children. It's been 11 years since they had their first baby, my beautiful Miss Bee.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and relive those exciting moments with me.



No comments: