CATCHING UP

Hi Everyone!

I am happy to let you know that we have a new grandbaby! He is my daughters and he is beautiful. His name is Jericho Ray. Jericho was born on January 4th and weighed in at 8lbs 3oz. He was 19 3/4 inches long at the time of his birth. He's already growing like a weed.

Last year I joined Stampin Up as a hobby demonstrator. I'm not a good sales person as far as selling their products go but I have discovered I love cardmaking! I enjoy it so much that I have started a small business called, Cards for Christ. I've been selling them for several months now and have two categories that I'm building on... Pet owner Cards, for my local groomer and Christian Cards using the KJV version of the Bible for my scriptures. You do not have to have scriptures in your cards. See the page Cards For Christ to see pictures of the cards I'm working on now. Feel free to order a few :) 
You maybe wondering about the writing. Yes, I am still writing. I'm working on a couple of historical novellas both due out in 2019 and a contemporary cozy mystery. I'm hoping to finish one of the romances by the end of next month. I want to take this opportunity to thank each of you who read my books. You are the reason I continue to write.

Until next time,
Rhonda




No comments: