Wacky Wednesday!

Taking a little break from writing to say hello today :)

The morning started out promising and then a series of events soured it for me. My pets had issues and I had issue clean up duty today... makes Rhonda a cranky girl. But, I know I have it easy so decided not to dwell on the ickiness :)  You know, I am so happy that God understands when I get cranky and loves me anyway.

I decided to focus on my office. I got my decorative heater moved inside and put up the valence over my window. It turned out very pretty. All I have left for my office to be complete is to move my bookshelves inside. They will be a big job to move so I'm putting that off for another day.

Now break time is over, so back to the writing. Night all.

3 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

Wacky Wednesday was one of my favorite Dr Seuss books as a child.

Rhonda Gibson said...

I've read a lot of the Dr. Seuss books, Dawn but don't think I've ever read Wacky Wednesday... I'll have to do that :)

Dawn Janis said...

It might not have been Dr. Seuss, but your blog post title is what reminded me of it.